Springport Parent Teacher Organization
MISSION: "Support our members: and to empower them with skills in confidence, guidance, and communication to positvely impact the lives of our community's children."
- Now that school is in full session we are proud to introduce one of our new programs, Three for Me, at our school. PTO’s have long realized the parent involvement is necessary to increase children’s success at school. We encourage every parent, grandparent, and any adult that is involved in a child’s life, to participate in the Three for Me program.
THREE FOR ME…
- is a promise: a promise not only from you, but a promise to your child and a promise to our school. You promise to volunteer three hours of your time at or on behalf of the school to your child by filling out the
MEAP Snacks (Middle School)-October
- MEAP Snacks (Freshman Class)-October
- Coat Drive-November(During conferences)
- Holiday Shop- November -December
- Holiday Bake Sale-December (Holiday Walk-Thru)
- Junior class MEAP Breakfast-April 2006
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon- May 2006
- School Saver Programs-ALL YEAR