District Mission, Vision and Goals
The mission of Springport Public Schools is to provide a world class education through diverse learning experiences. We are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of each student as we prepare them to be productive, responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
District Belief Statements:
- High expectations are essential to high achievement.
- All students are capable of learning, and we have the obligation to assist each student in pursuing his/her potential as a life-long learner.
- All students learn at different rates and in a variety of ways.
- Our schools will be orderly, safe and respectful.
- Our facilities are a vital part of the growth of our community and will be maintained at high standards.
- A quality education is a shared responsibility among the students, families, staff, school board and community.
Springport Vision:Springport Public Schools continues to progress toward providing each student with a world class education. Our community has provided our students with outstanding facilities and tremendous support. Improving student achievement and providing each student with a quality learning experience is our priority. Our Board of Education, school staff, and community have established high expectations in terms of quality student programs, effective instruction strategies, creating a positive, caring and safe learning environment, and guiding our students to become life-long learners. Parents, staff and students work collaboratively to prepare each student to become a competent, self sufficient and contributing citizen in our global society. Springport Public Schools is committed to excellence.
- The Springport Board of Education will foster strong academic programs in which each student will progress towards meeting State of Michigan curriculum standards, be prepared to meet individual career goals, and become productive, contributing citizens.
- The Springport Board of Education will work to improve the fiscal stability of the District.
- The Springport Public School district will maintain effective communication within our school system and the community we serve.
- Springport Public Schools will provide support and resources to maintain the investment our community has made in our district's facilities.
Springport Public Schools, 300 W. Main St., Springport, MI 49284, Phone: (517) 857-3495, Fax: (517) 857-4179