Golden Apple Award: Employee Recognition Program
Missy Keeler, Middle School Secretary and AD Secretary
Recipient of 2016-2017 School Year
1996-1997 1997-1998 1998-1999 1999-2000 2000-2001
Michelle MeadKathy Carpenter
Chris TalbotLeona Keeler
Dave LutzkaJill Good
Rebecca EthridgeDoreen Woods
2001-2002 2002-2003 2003-2004 2004-2005 2005-2006Judy Kingsley
Carol SpanningaJackie Hector
2006-2007 2007-2008 2008-2009 2009-2010 2010-2011
Fran KentonMannes Todd Overweg
2011-2012 2012-2013 2013-2014 2014-2015 2015-2016
In order to recognize employees of the Springport Public School District for outstanding performance, the following program has been adopted:
“Golden Apple” awards will be presented to employees each year under the following conditions:
1. Awards will be presented to employees whose behavior over a period of time, or during a specific brief episode is significantly above and beyond
that which is expected.
2. Employees must have completed at least three years of service with the Springport Public Schools to qualify. Under extraordinary circumstances,
the three years of service criteria may be waived to recognize a specific, brief episode of outstanding performance.
3. Eligible employees may be nominated by a fellow staff member, administrative staff member, or any member of the community.
4. A selection committee consisting of the administrative team shall meet to review the nominees and make the selections.
5. The recipients will be recognized at the regular Board of Education meeting and presented with the “Golden Apple”.
6. Recipients will receive a letter of commendation from the superintendent of schools and a copy of the commendation letter will be place in that employee’s file.