Notice for students being dropped off in the mornings, Central Office Lobby doors are locked until 7:20 am.
- Letters from Superintendent
- Meals Program Parent Letter
- Transportation News
- FREE Preschool for 2020
Do you have a child who is 4 after September 1?
Show your interest in attending at http://greatstartjackson.org/preschoolpartnership
If you have any further questions, please contact the elementary office or Laura Tenney at email@example.com
If you are interesting in enrolling your child into Springport Public Schools, please click HERE or you may stop into our Central Office to pick up an enrollment packet.
Student/Parent School Documents
- ES Handbook
- MS Handbook
- HS Handbook
- HS Attendance Matters
- Family School Compact
- Technology User Agreement Policy
- Community School Engagement Specialist (CSES)
- Athletic Training Consent for Treatment
- Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement
- Annual Notices for Parent and Students
- Homeless Questionnaire
- Bus Safety Rules
- Over the Counter Medication Form
- Prescription Medication Form
- Asthma Medication Form
Springport School District uses Swift Reach Swift K12 as a communication device to communicate with all of our families. If you are not receiving a call to inform you of school closings and other events, please call one of the numbers listed below:
Elementary - 517-857-3465
Middle School -517-857-3445
High School -517-857-3475
Central Office 517-867-7902
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to be REMOVED from our service, you may call or email as listed above.