Click below to apply for the free or reduced lunch form:
The current economic circumstances have placed significant difficulty on many families in our community. The federally funded Free and Reduced-price Meal Program is designed to assist families during difficult times. We welcome applications at any time during the school year. If you think you may qualify, please complete an application.
Over 30 million students participate in the National School Lunch Program every school day. Over 50% receive Free Meals!
Did you know?
- Family finance is a very personal matter and your application will be handled with confidentiality and respect.
- Students receiving meal benefits are not identified in the service line. Our Meal Magic software protects the identity and privacy of students. All students use the same service line and the computer screen does not indicate which students are free or reduced-price.
- Free and Reduce-price meals are provided with federal tax dollars. The school district does not subsidize meals to students who qualify.
- Springport Public Schools, Food and Nutrition Services processes all applications, and determines eligibility using federal income guidelines and following federal regulations.
How to apply?
Use our secure online application
- Go towww.lunchapp.com
- Read the agreement and continue.
- Select Springport Public Schools
- Follow the instructions for completing the questions on the application
- Follow the instructions for submitting the application
Director of Food & Nutrition Service
300 W Main Street
Springport, MI 49284