How do I reserve a room or Gym for after school use?

Posted by:

Please fill out a Building Use Form -  print out the form and turn it in to the High School Secretary. Students/Children should be supervised at all times, and the room must be left in the condition in which you found it. Gym times are assigned only after the team schedule is determined. School activities override non affiliated school associations.